MUVON Therapeutics: Phase II clinical trial started
Former MedTech UZH Entrepreneur fellow Dr. Deana Mohr and her UZH spin-off Muvon Therapeutics announce first patient enrolled in phase II clinical study.
Muvon Therapeutics AG is an innovative clinical-stage biotechnology company, co-founded by former MedTech UZH Entrepreneur fellow Dr. Deana Mohr. On October 27, 2022, Muvon Therapeutics announced that the first patient with Stress Urinary Incontinence has been enrolled as part of the planned Phase II clinical trial (SUISSE MPC 2-Study) using its novel proprietary cell therapy platform.
This is a randomized blinded clinical study. The goal of the study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a low and high dose of autologous skeletal muscle precursor cell injections. Those injections are directly applied into the urethral sphincter muscle of women living with stress urinary incontinence (SUI). Like this, strength and function of the sphincter muscle shall be restored. According to Deana Mohr, the procedure is minimally invasive and increases patient tolerability.
An earlier Phase I study demonstrated the safety, feasibility and potential efficacy. No serious adverse events or unexpected adverse events were observed.
Congratulations to Dr. Deana Mohr and her team for this promising achievement!
- E.rupt selected in Future of Health Grant program
- Prometheus AG wins Orbital Reef Starter Innovation Challenge
- Prometheus and askEarth join ESA BIC Switzerland
- EraCal Therapeutics collaborates with Nestlé Health Science
- SingMax is the winner of the Bootcamp 2022
- aiEndoscopic wins Swiss Innovation Challenge
- PayMate is the winner team of the UZH Innovathon
- Arcton pitch at Start-up Nights
- Navignostics raises CHF 7.5M in seed financing round
- We are hiring: Innovation Coordinator 50%
- Clemedi releases Tuberculini
- UZH spin-off Recolony idolized in 20 minutes
- InCephalo AG receives EIT Health Gold Track grant
- Entrepreneurial researchers at the Credit Suisse Entrepreneurs' Conference
- Partnering to foster the entrepreneurial journey
- Breaking communication barriers for better social inclusion
- Approval for new alzheimer’s drug developed at UZH
- Driving innovation for impact together!
- Molecular Partners teams up with Novartis to develop COVID-19 therapies
- Biotech spin-offs University of Zurich
- Join the U21 RISE Competition - Submit your environmental and/or societal development project until 18th November 2020!
- Shape the future of digital transformation - Apply for the Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp until 9 October 2020!
- Futurepreneuship's "Young professional program": Apply until 30 September 2020
- Italian Bilateral Scientific Cooperation Award: Apply until 31 August 2020
- EraCal nominated for The Spinoff Prize
- Pitch prize for intubation aid - Entrepreneur Fellow Dave Gage in interview
- Increased Usability and Precision in Vascular Imaging
- Venture Leaders Life Sciences program
- Entrepreneur in the incubator
- Future.preneurship - Internships to explore Innovation: Apply until April 24!
- Refining Breast Cancer Classification by Multiplexed Imaging
- $60 Million for Swiss Startups - Successful Founders to Launch Venture Fund
- Milk from Teeth: Dental Stem Cells Can Generate Milk-Producing Cells
- Antibiotics with Novel Mechanism of Action Discovered
- UZH Spin-off OxyPrem put their innovative oxygen sensors in use in neonatal clinics around the world
- How Digitalization Changes Medicine
- The World of Future.preneurship
- Economic Region of Zurich is European Champion in Innovation
- EraCal Therapeutics and Legartis in Top 30 >>venture>> Finalists
- Switzerland tops European Biotech Start-Up Ranking
- HOOKIPA Pharma Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Student entrepreneurship at research-intensive universities. From a peripheral activity towards a new mainstream
- Yannick Devaud won 10'000 CHF from Venture Kick
- UZH spin-off Anaveon successfully closed a CHF 35 million Series A financing
- Future.preneurship: Application is now open for students
- UZH Innovation Hub is live!
- Winner Social Entrepreneurship Seminar 2018