From Zero to Hero
"From Zero to Hero" - Panel Discussion & Apéro
UZH Alumni Chapter Entrepreneurs with the support of Credit Suisse is pleased to invite you to “From Zero to Hero”, a podium discussion taking place on the 22nd of October at 18:30, with the following leaders of Swiss entrepreneurship and UZH graduates:
Dr. Daniela Marino – CEO and co-founder of CUTISS AG, a UZH spin-off that develops personalized bio-engineered skin grafts.
Marc P. Bernegger – serial entrepreneur, Fintech & Crypto investor.
Prof. Ulrich Kaiser – Professor for Entrepreneurship at the University of Zurich. Supporter of many UZH Spinoffs and lead empirical researcher in Innovation, Entrepreneurship Economics and Business Strategy.
Samuel Mueller – CEO and co-founder of Scandit AG – leader in technology and barcode scanning software for retail, manufacturing and logistics industries.
The entrepreneurs will share their experience and insights in starting up a company, coping with the challenges and bringing it to the next level. The panel discussion will be held in English and is moderated by Thomas Gull, Editor of the UZH Magazin.
The event will take place at Restaurant UniTurm, which will offer our guests a tasty Apéro Riche and an amazing panoramic view of Zurich. Before transitioning to the Apéro Riche, Antonio Gatti (UZH Alumnus, Credit Suisse Head of Wealth Planning Zurich), will take the opportunity to say a few words.
Please register for this event either by purchasing your ticket here or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your ticket category (in that case you will receive an invoice).
- SDG Pitch Event - Building a Sustainable Future
- ZKB Pioneerprize
- BRIDGE Special call for Bachelor and Master graduates
- Driving innovation for impact together - UZH Innovators Camp 2022
- 2nd UZH Healthy Longevity Innovation Days
- Venture Pole Female Founders Award – Apply until June 19th
- UZH Digital Innovation Grants - Application Deadline 1 June 2022
- UZH Innovators Camp - Application Deadline deadline 22 May 2022
- Call for rapid action proposals - Application Deadline May 2nd
- Startup Stories from Digital Entrepreneurs
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellowships - Application Deadline 15 April 2022
- Female Founders - Startup Stories special edition
- >>venture>> Startup Competition - Application Deadline 3 March 2022
- Talentkick: Start your entrepreneurial journey now! - Application Deadline 10 December 2021
- Startup Campus: My Job? Entrepreneur! - 10 November 2021
- UZH Bio & MedTech Entrepreneur Fellowships - Application Deadline 15 October 2021
- UZH Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp - Application Deadline 20 September 2021
- Call for Falling Walls Lab - Application Deadline August 22nd
- Innovathon 2021: The Digitalization of Mobility - Application Deadline August 20th
- Decarbonising Cities Hackathon - Application Deadline August 17th
- InCube Challenge - Application Deadline July 31
- Driving innovation for impact together - UZH Innovators Camp 2021
- Innovative Teaching Fund - Application Deadline July 1st
- 1st UZH Healthy Longevity Innovation Days
- CASSINI Hackathon 18.-20. June 2021
- UZH Innovators Camp - Application Deadline deadline 23 May 2021
- >>Space Café<< by UZH Space Hub
- UZH Digital Entrepreneurship Grants - Application Deadline 15 May 2021
- Female Founders in Switzerland
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellowships - Application Deadline 15 April 2021
- >>venture>> Startup Competition - Application Deadline 24 March 2021
- Project-Call DIZH Innovation Program - Application Deadline 01 March 2021
- Become a changemaker for sustainability - Application Deadline 24 February 2021
- Startup Campus: Feel the Start-up Groove - 22 February 2021
- Info Event: CSL Research Acceleration Initiative 2021
- >>venture>> Startup Competition - Kickoff 10 February 2021
- Social Entrepreneurship Seminar - Application Deadline 31 January 2021
- Experience the future of digital transformation - Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp Pitch Event!
- Shape the future of digital transformation - Apply for the Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp until 9 October 2020!
- MindSet 2020: Psychedelics- Therapy of the Future?
- Future.preneuship - Young professional program: Apply until 30 September 2020!
- InCube Alpine Edition
- Future.preneurship - Internships to explore Innovation: Apply until May 5th!
- Swissnex Workshop: How to Innovate NOW
- Greater Zurich Area Webinars
- SEIF Awards 2020: Tech for Impact
- Future Food Fellowship
- From idea to commercialisation - Join the training roadshow on March 11th, 2020
- Venture Leaders Life Sciences 2020 in Boston: Apply until March 8th, 2020!
- SEIF Impact Academy
- ReThink3R Workshop: Design Thinking on the 3R, 18. & 19. February 2020
- UZH Entrepreneur Fellowship Focus Event
- Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp: Final Pitches
- Venture Leaders Technology Roadshow 2020
- Global Student Entrepreneur Awards 2020
- Save the date: LSZ Impact Conference - the Cause of Health - February 3rd, 2020 in Zurich!
- Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
- ZKB Pioneer Prize - apply until September 22nd, 2019
- Apply for the UZH Entrepreneur Fellowships by September 15th, 2019!
- BRIDGE Proof of Concept: Submit your project until September 9th!
- Digital Day 2019
- Falling Walls Lab 2019: Apply until August 9th!
- swissnex San Francisco «Innovation Camp», 14-25 October 2019
- Swiss Blockchain Hackathon Trust Square
- Venture Leaders Fintech Roadshow 2019
- ESA BIC Switzerland Info Event in Zurich
- feminno «Career Program for Innovative Women in Life Sciences» // Call for Application until 24th of May 2019!
- Pint of Science Festival 2019
- Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2019
- Conference "Autonomous Security Systems"
- seif Awards 2019 «Tech for Impact»
- Future.preneurship | Info Event for Students
- Venture Leaders China Roadshow 2019 (apply by March 12th, 2019)
- Unbox Your Idea «ETH Student Project House»
- STARTUP CAMPUS «Business Creation for Social Entrepreneurs»
- Venture Leaders Life Sciences Roadshow 2019 (Bewerbung offen bis 04.03.2019)
- Innosuisse Start-up Training @UZH
- ZLSD 2019
- Bewirb Dich für den Global Student Entrepreneur Award (GSEA) Call for Submission 24.12.2018
- swissnexDay’18 «Connecting the Blocks, Unchaining the Blockchain»