Join the program and seize the opportunity to learn firsthand from successful entrepreneurs and industry experts about the basics for founding and running a digital business.
The course is designed to facilitate a conversation between lecturers and participants. You will gain a detailed understanding on how entrepreneurs build and run their startups. Industry experts will advise you on the legal and financial aspects of founding a venture in Switzerland. Each session includes an introductory presentation, followed by an informal discussion.
Prof. Dr. Ulrich Kaiser
- Dr. Kynan Eng, CEO iniVation AG
- Erik Gloerfeld, CPO YOVA AG
- Pascal Honold, Partner Wenger & Vieli AG
- Dr. Martin Murmann, Senior research associate, Chair for Entrepreneurship UZH
- Isabelle Nüssli, CEO Leverage Yourself GmbH
- Prof. Dr. David Oesch, Full Professor of Financial Accounting UZH
- Susanne K. Schorsch, Investment Manager, investiere/Verve Capital Partners AG
- Entrepreneurship facts and numbers
- Leadership for digital entrepreneurs
- Self-management & personal resilience
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Company founding in Switzerland
- Financial management
- IP licensing
Course Dates Spring 2021
|Kickoff & Lecture 1||03.05.2021, 12:00-14:00||
|Lectures 2 & 3||10.05.2021, 12:00-14:00||
|Lectures 4 & 5||17.05.2021, 12:00-14:00||
|Lectures 6 & 7||31.05.2021, 12:00-14:00||
Master students across faculties and researchers who are interested in the process and responsibilities of founding and leading a technology startup.
At the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Informatics, the seminar "Digital Ventures: Leadership & Foundation" is accredited with 3 ECTS (master level, BWL5).
Please check with your corresponding faculty to confirm accreditation.
Important notice: If you get accepted, then you have to book this module also via Module Booking.