Prof. Dr. Ulrich Kaiser
- Dr. Kynan Eng, CEO iniVation AG
- Erik Gloerfeld, COO YOVA AG
- Pascale Honold, Partner Wenger & Vieli AG
- Dr. Martin Murmann, Senior research associate, Chair for Entrepreneurship UZH
- Prof. Dr. David Oesch, Full Professor of Financial Accounting UZH
- Alex Stöckl, Partner Wingman AG
- Claudia Winkler, CEO Lionstep
Learn at first hand from successful entrepreneurs and industry experts about the fundamentals of leading and founding a digital business.
- Entrepreneurship facts and numbers
- Leadership for digital entrepreneurs
- Self-management & personal resilience
- Entrepreneurial finance
- Company founding in Switzerland
- Financial management
- IP licensing
The course is designed to facilitate a conversation between lecturers and participants. You will get a detailed understanding on how these entrepreneurs lead and build their startups. Industry expert will advice you in the legal and financial aspects of founding a venture in Switzerland. Each session includes an introductory presentation, followed by an informal discussion.
Master students across faculties and researchers who are interested in the process and responsibilities of founding and leading a technology startup.
At the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Informatics, the seminar "Digital Ventures: Leadership & Foundation" is accredited with 3 ECTS (master level, BWL5 seminar). Please check seminar accreditation with your corresponding faculty.