Shape the future of digital transformation!
Kick off your digital business idea with the help of experienced tech founders and experts. The University of Zurich offers the Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for entrepreneurial students and researchers of UZH across all faculties.
Work on your own startup idea
During the bootcamp you will focus your time and resources on your own startup idea. Experienced coaches and the Kickbox process will help you along the way to work independently on the validation and prototyping of a customer centered product. Bring your own idea or join an entrepreneurial team for 8 weeks and work together on a digital product.
UZH students and researchers of all faculties who are motivated to work entrepreneurially on a digital product idea. Participants can bring their own idea or join a project.
Kick-off: 23 October
- Inspiration and motivation
- Meet your peers and find your team
- Meet your coaches
- Record a one-minute video pitch
- One-sentence pitch
- Design ideal customer personas
- Problem solution fit with value proposition canvas
- Business development with business model canvas
- Visualization and rapid prototyping
- Test your first prototype with customer interviews and validate
Midterm: 19 November
- Present results of your first prototype
- Share learnings and challenges
- Qualitative customer interviews
- Validation with quantitative customer tests
- Refine your business case (B2C, B2B, B2B2C)
Pitch Coaching: 27 November
Final Pitches & Closing: 18 December
- Dr. Kynan Eng, iniVation AG
- Andreia Fernandes SEABRAND
- Jan Fülscher, senozon AG
- Dr. Maria Eva Håkanson, UZH Innovation
- Ralph Mogicato, Swiss ICT Investor Club
- Loïc Schülé, Denteo AG
- Beat Seeliger, Panter AG
- Mikael von Euw, Biovotion AG
- Christopher Weber, ZKB
- Julien Weissenberg, VisualSense AI
- Alex Stöckl, Wingman AG
- Katrin Winiarski, UZH Innovation
- Prof. Dr. Harald Gall - Dean of the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Informatics
- Dr. Maria Olivares - UZH Head of Innovation
- Katrin Winiarski - UZH Innovation Officer
The possibility of receiving 3 ECTS-credits is currently evaluated within faculties.