We are looking for social innovators!
The second edition of the UZH Innovators Camp supports social entrepreneurs from UZH, ETH and ZHdK who contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals 4, 5 or 12:
- Quality education and lifelong learning
- Gender equality and female empowerment
- Sustainable consumption and production
Apply by June 2, 2019!
The camp is designed to accelerate your social impact initiative within one week. Experts and coaches from the startup and impact ecosystem will support you to sharpen your business model, develop a convincing pitch and improve your impact strategy.
- Explore the social ecosystem in Zurich and Geneva
- Work with mentors and experts to boost your social impact initiative
- Meet social impact entrepreneurs
- Learn how to move forward with your social venture
- The winning team receives seed funding (equity free grants)
Who can join?
- Entrepreneurial teams with at least a prototype
- Prototypes need to contribute to Sustainable Development Goal 4, 5 or 12
- At least one team member needs to be enrolled or recent graduate student or researcher at UZH, ETH or ZHdK
- Soft kickoff: April 1, 2019, ETH Student Project House
- Application deadline: May 20
- Camp days: July 5, - July 12
- 9:00 - 18:00 at ZHdK, UZH, ETH Student Project House and in Geneva
Final Pitches & Award Ceremony
The final pitches taking place on Friday, July 12th at 13:00h are open to the public - support, applause, and celebrate together with young entrepreneurs! Sign up for the final pitches here.
Collaborating partners of UZH, ETH and ZHdK